|DatesAmount of late fee wherever applicableEXAM CENTRE11th March, 2020 to 31st March, 2020Nil|
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)The exam centre will be allotted on first come first basis. In case the sitting at the centre has exhausted you may please select the alternate centre.1st April, 2020 to 15th May, 2020Nil
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Required number of assignment(s) as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE have been submitted;
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred;
SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM
NOTE: JAIL INMATES ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT EXAM FORM THROUGH THE CONCERNED REGIONAL CENTRE ONLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE JAIL INMATE WILL BE PERMITTED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMS IN REGULAR EXAM CENTRES, AS EXAM CENTRE ARE ACTIVATED IN JAIL ITSELF.
- Efforts are made to allot the exam centre of your choice. However, the exam centres have limited sittings, hence it is advisable to fill the exam form without waiting for the last date. In case the sitting at the exam centre of your choice has exhausted, you may please opt for the alternate exam centre from the list of centres available in the link;
- December, 2019 Term-end Examination result is available on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) In case result of any course is not declared, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the result to avoid late fee charge.
- At the time of filling of the examination form if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing the June, 2020 TEE is not reflected in the box, you are advised to approach REGISTRAR , SRD ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301
- NOTE:-Answers to the question paper will only be accepted in the language(s) in which the programme is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information. Student(s) will be required to re-appear in the examination of the course(s). However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the courses in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for languages).
PROCESS OF EXAM FORM SUBMITTION:-
- Enter correct programme code, enrolment number and the Regional Centre from where you want to appear in exam. In case programme code or enrolment number is wrong you will not be permitted to fill the exam form;
- Opt for the exam centre from the list available (the exam centre code is made available Regional Centre wise ). Hence fill the Regional Centre code carefully.
- Allotment of exam centre is based on first come first basis. In case at the choice of exam centre if the sitting is full, you will have option to select another exam centre which is nearest to it.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE EXAM FORM FOR ALL THE COURSES FOR WHICH EXAMS ARE TO BE TAKEN ARE FILLED IN ONE INSTANCE ONLY. As next attempt to add the course can result in change of exam centre/non availability of sitting at the exam centre.
- In case date of exam for two courses is same, however, the courses are of different years/semester IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS CLASH.
- BDP STUDENTS: please note that the exam of courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) is conducted on same day, date and time.
EXAM FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical & Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card & through Internet Banking of any banks.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted with any other Exams nor refunded.
- In case of wrong/excess deduction of examination fee, the same will be credited to the account from which the payment was made after due verification.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement receipt indicating the control number for future use.
- In case the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION.
- Student is required to re-submit the examination form, if no status is appears in the search option. For any quarries regarding refund of deducted amount, please send an email to [email protected] with subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”.
- The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy
- Click here to view Program wise Date Sheet
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be with held/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee paid through charge back process.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made, after due verification from the concerned bank.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website ( www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained.
USING UNFAIR MEANS (UFM)
- University has right to cancel or withheld the result of all the courses ( Statute 20(2) of the IGNOU Act) in case found guilty in using any kind of UNFAIR MEANS (UFM) in whole examination period.
- In order to maintain the sanctity of the examination, the student is advised not to indulge himself in any anti social activities like arguing with the staff & with the fellow students which distract the smooth running of the examination, to damage the Examination centre property, destroy the Answer Books/Question Paper and any kind of thread to anybody within the premises of the examination entre during the examination. If found, the result will be cancelled for all courses and legal action will be initiated against the student.
- Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of IGNOU Examination Centres. Such student shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices.
- In case of IMPERSONATION, the candidature of the student will be cancelled from the role of the University. The person will be handed over to the Local Police Station.
CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE
- After submission of examination form in case any student desires to change the examination centre. On-line portal for the purpose will be opened for a period of five days from 1st May, 2020 to 5th May, 2020. Students are advised to submit their request through the portal. After 5th May, 2020 NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
NOTE: EXAMS OF FST, BSHF-101 AND BEVAE-181 COURSES WILL BE MCQ TYPE (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) TO BE CONDUCTED ON OMR SHEET. DURATION OF THE EXAM IS TWO HOURS.
WHOM TO CONTACT
- For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to [email protected] or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO DOWNLOAD THE EXAMINATION FORM FROM THE PROSPECTUS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ON THE WEBSITE AND SUBMIT THE SAME TO INTERNATIONAL DIVISION DIRECTLY BY THE FOREIGN STUDENTS RESIDING IN INDIA AND THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE OVERSEAS STUDY CENTRES BY THE OVERSEAS STUDENTS. FOR QUERY, IF ANY, YOU MAY CONTACT OVER TELEPHONE NOS. 011-011-29571689 AND 011-29571690 OR SEND EMAIL TO [email protected]Declaration:
I hereby undertake that I will not indulge myself in any Unfair activities relating to the Term-end Examination of the University. In case found to be indulged in any unfair means activities at any stage action under Statute 20(2) of the IGNOU Act may be taken. I also declare that I have gone through all the above instructions carefully and have followed due procedure while filling online examination form , if any of my information is found to be false in future, I will have no right to claim for appearing in examination, declaration of results and refund of examination fee. I shall abide by the rules and regulations of the University.