|IGNOU EXAM FORM 2020 GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM FOR DECEMBER-2020|
|IGNOU EXAM FORM 2020 LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM WITHOUT LATE FEE IS 10 November 2020.|
|DatesAmount of late fee wherever applicableEXAM CENTRE12 October, 2020 to 10 November, 2020Nil|
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)The exam centre will be allotted on first come first serve basis. In case sitting at the exam centre has exhausted, you may please select the alternate exam centre. The Examination Centres as shown are tentative and could be changed on the confirmation from the Regional Centre.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Required number of assignment(s) as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) have been completed.
- There may be objective type question paper for some of the programme/course.
SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM
NOTE: JAIL INMATES ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT EXAM FORM THROUGH THE CONCERNED REGIONAL CENTRE ONLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE JAIL INMATE WILL BE PERMITTED TO APPEAR IN REGULAR EXAM CENTRES, AS EXAM CENTRE FOR JAIL INMATES ARE ACTIVATED IN JAIL ITSELF.
- The list of Exam Centres are tentative and could be changed on the basis of confirmation received from respective Regional Centre.
- Efforts will be made to allot the exam centre of your choice. However, sitting available at each exam centre is limited hence it is advisable to fill the exam form without waiting for the last date. In case the sitting at the exam centre of your choice has exhausted, you may please opt for the alternate exam centre from the list of exam centres available in the drop down menu.
- June,2020 Term-end Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences. No examination form will be accepted after the last date.
- Due to unavailable unforeseen circumstances the University can change the Examination centre in view of COVID-19.
- At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December 2020 Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach Registrar SRD ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301.
- Any student who failed to appear in June, 2020 Term-end Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason or who has not been issued any hall ticket for appering in June, 2020 TEE, will be permitted to appear in December, 2020 Term-end Examination without paying any examination fee for the courses which he has already paid. Which means, in such cases the examination fee submitted towards June, 2020 Term-end Examination will be adjusted for December, 2020 TEE. In case of change of examination centre (as filled for June, 2020 TEE) you are advised to register for December, 2020 TEE and opt for the new exam centre where you wish to appear for December, 2020 TEE (no examination fee will be required to be paid for the courses already registered for June, 2020 TEE and failed to appear in exam/no hall ticket was issued).
- In case you have appeared in June, 2020 TEE for some course(s) and wish to take exam in December, 2020 for the same course(s), you will be required to apply afresh for the courses and pay the requisite exam fee for the same.
- NOTE:- Answers to the question paper will only be accepted in the language(s) in which the programme is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course(s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for languages programmes).
PROCESS OF EXAM FORM SUBMITTION:-
- The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained after word.Opt for the exam centre from the list available (the exam centre code is made available Regional Centre wise). Fill the Regional Centre code carefully.
- Allotment of exam centre is based on first come first serve basis. In case the sitting at the choice of exam centre if the sitting is full, you will have option to select another exam centre of the vicinity.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE EXAM FORM FOR ALL THE COURSES FOR WHICH EXAMS TO BE WRITEN ARE FILLED IN ONE INSTANCE ONLY. As next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/non availability of sitting at the exam centre.
- In case date and time of exam for two courses is same, however, the courses are of different years/semester IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS CLASH and no request in this regard shall be entertained.
- BDP STUDENTS: please note that the exam of courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) are conducted on same day, date and time.
EXAM FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical & Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card & through Internet Banking of any banks. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In case the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION.
- If no status is appears, it is required to re submit the examination form. For refund of deducted amount, please send an email to [email protected] with subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”.
- Date Sheet is likely to be uploaded in the IGNOU website.
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the day(s)and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
USING UNFAIR MEANS (UFM)
- University has right to cancel or withheld the result of all the courses ( Statute 20(2) of the IGNOU Act) in case found guilty in using any kind of UNFAIR MEANS (UFM) in whole examination period.
- In order to maintain the sanctity of the examination, the student is advised not to indulge himself in any anti social activities like arguing with the staff of the examination centre & with the fellow students which distract the smooth running of the examination. In case the student is found guilty in damaging the Examination centre property, destroying the Answer Books/Question Paper and any kind of threat to anybody within the premises of the examination entre during the examination, the university has right to cancel the result of all courses and legal action shall be initiated against the student.
- Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of IGNOU Examination Centres. Such student shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices.
- In case of IMPERSONATION, the candidature of the student will be cancelled from the role of the University. The person will be handed over to the Local Police Station.
WHOM TO CONTACT/EMAIL-ID
- For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to ([email protected]) or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO DOWNLOAD THE EXAMINATION FORM FROM THE PROSPECTUS MEANT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ON THE WEBSITE AND SUBMIT THE SAME TO INTERNATIONAL DIVISION DIRECTLY BY THE FOREIGN STUDENTS RESIDING IN INDIA AND THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE OVERSEAS STUDY CENTRES BY THE OVERSEAS STUDENTS. FOR QUERY, IF ANY, YOU MAY CONTACT OVER TELEPHONE NOS. 011-011-29571689 AND 011-29571690 OR SEND EMAIL TO ([email protected])Students may note that there can be a possibility of a last-minute change of examination center due to unavoidable/unforeseen circumstances, the University can change the Exam center accordingly.